Tuesday 22 December 2009

How shocking am I?


So just realised its been 3 weeks since I posted on here - god call myself a blogger huh! Thats outrageous....

It's been a whirlwind 3 weeks I tell ya. Sooo much happened, so much to get through so much dissapointment in the species that is male in this world!

The last time we spoke I was venturing on another outing with the LM to the German Markets here in town - my favourite place at this time of year. Mulled wine, mmmm. So I had arranged to meet him at 7 and made the mistake of going out with R&A for a few drinks at 3pm. I guess I don't need to tell you how slighly tipsy I was when he arrived - looking lush as always I have to say. Anyhow the four of us ended up going to the markets but they were closed, nightmare. So we ended up just going for a drink. The more I see him the more I want him and the harder it is to know that he doesn't think the same. I could tell he was getting slightly uncomfortable as A&R kept on inviting him to nights out they were going to - I felt a bit sorry for him as he did have that look on his face that said "bugger that means I have to see Sam again"

We left earlish and there was no discussion on doing something else it was as fast as he could pack me in a taxi and get me out of there. I knew then finally that that was it. Very sad. The following day confirmed it when I personally myself took the decision to end it. Very sad, great loss but heh ho best all round

Doesnt stop me still lusting after him though - he is trully stunning. I guess it will only ever be a bit eye candy for me in the office now. 2 weeks on and I can safely say I have not gone back there, I have not asked him to do anything, no emails, not texts. Occassionally when I pass his desk he gets up for a wee chat and thats really lovely but thats all it is now.

Finally over

:(

Hey its nearly 2010 so time to look up not down. I wonder what 2010 will bring as a dating year. Not sure, it definately cant be any worse than what I have had. Can it?

Meantime there is still a lot happening this side of the year to keep you up to date with.

My new year resolution by the way is to focus on my blog!

2 comments on "How shocking am I?"

Anonymous said...

HEy just wanted to say I loved reading your blog. How are things? Hoping for more updates to come.

Nic said...

Hey, how's things going on th elove front! Hope you've made some progress! xx


Followers

 

Dumped to Dating Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez